Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
Reporter Recruitment 2020
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Online Application Start: 05 May 2020
- Registration Last Date: 30 May 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30 May 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age: 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 30 Yrs. (Other State)
- Max. Age: 40 Yrs. (CG Domicile Candidates)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University.
- Candidates have Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed.
Total Vacancy: 08 Post
How to Apply
- Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 05/05/2020 to 30/05/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form as per your category.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- No Need to send the application form by post.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online (Registration)