National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint Entrance Exam Phase II April (JEE MAIN) 2020
- General & OBCCandidates: Rs. 250 to 900/-
- SC & STCandidates: Rs. 250 to 450/-
- Online Application Start: 07 February 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 07 March 2020
- Pay Exam Fee: 07 March 2020
CBT Exam Date): 03-09 April 2020
- New Exam Date: 18-23 July 2020
- Admit Card Available: July 2020
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Application Fee Details
General & OBC
SC & ST
General & OBC
SC & ST
- General, OBC Candidates not be born after 01/10/1995.
- SC, ST & PH Candidates not be born after 01/10/1990.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3-year duration. viii. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
JEE MAIN 2020 Instruction
- Photo Instruction: Upload Passport Size Scanned Clear Photo must be after Take 01/02/2020.
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for JEE Mains Phase II April 2020.
- Scanned Document: Passport Size Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Registered Candidates can Change Exam Center.
Login to Change Exam Center
Change Exam Center Notice
Login for Correction
Exam Postponed Notice